Rangoli is an art form, originating in India, in which patterns are created on the floor using materials such as dry flour, coloured sand or flower petals. Rangoli designs are traditional and usually done during Hindu festivals as it is thought to bring good luck. Our beautiful rangoli print papers have been inspired by these designs.
- Handmade Luxury 130gsm ECO Gift Wrapping Paper
- Blue Rangoli Flower Design
- Ideal for wedding stationery, card craft, paper crafts, wrapping paper, gift wrap, birthday wrap, wedding wrap, Christmas cards and crafts, vintage weddings, scrapbooking, invitations, wedding paper, and other special occasions.
- Our gift wrap paper is available in 500mm x 700mm sheets and your order will be shipped in a postal tube to protect your paper
- Manufactured on approx 130gsm paper this paper truly is luxurious