Freelife Merida is a range of uncoated papers and boards pulp-coloured and certified FSC®. The cotton fibres create roughness on the surface and pure cellulose fibres add volume and strength, making it ideal for all stationery and packaging applications. Felt marked on both sides. Given the considerable amount of recycled content within the product it is normal for there to be a slight variation in the shade from one making to the next, and occasional small residues from the recycling process.
- Freelife Merida Cream 140gsm Paper
- High quality papers and boards, pulp-coloured
- Made with 40% recycled material certifed FSC® 55% pure environmentally friendly fibres certified FSC® and 5% cotton fibres.
- Freelife Card and Paper is completely biodegradable and recyclable
- Perfect for Annual Reports,wedding stationery, manuals, booklets, brochures, business stationery, calendars, certificates, diaries, direct mail, envelopes, flyers, gift bags, greetings cards, hospitality, inserts, invitations, menus, notebooks/pads, posters, presentation stationery, promotional print, show cards, swing tags, tickets.